Australian Government RTP Scholarships at Curtin University in Australia 2020
July 27, 2019
The Curtin University
in Australia is inviting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Programme Scholarships in 2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students to apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at Curtin University. The purpose of the RTP Scholarship is to attract top-quality postgraduate students to the University so they can receive high-quality research training that will contribute to the research and educational excellence of the university.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fees offset for up to 4 years (full-time load) depending of course and mode of study;
- A stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking HDR study
- The 2019 value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) was $27,596 pa (indexed annually).
An RTP allowance to assist students with ancillary costs which may include:
- For overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Department of Health which covers the student and may cover their spouse and any dependants;
- Relocation costs to undertake an HDR at Curtin University; and/or
- HDR thesis printing and applicable publication costs.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be a current or future student, either domestic or international; and
- Satisfy the entry requirements or be already admitted into a Masters by Research or Research Doctorate at Curtin University including meeting the Curtin University English proficiency levels.
How to Apply
Applicants will be assessed against the following metrics:
- Basis of admission;
- Academic qualifications;
- Achievement of candidacy;
- Work-related research experience;
- Academic accomplishments;
- Research and creative outputs of demonstrable quality;
- Referee report; and
- Strategically aligned projects.
Deadline: Application closes September 1, 2019.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.