There’s something you should know if the Federal College of Dusti-Ma is your selection. Your UTME rating is simply related when you attain a sure rating in FUDMA Submit Utme. And the surest option to get this accomplished is just by making ready with the FUDMA Submit UTME Previous Questions and Solutions.
The World Scholarship Discussion board is providing the surest information to excel within the Federal College of Dustin-Ma Submit Utme alongside recommendation from our crew of specialists until you safe a spot at this college.
FUDMA JAMB Statistics states that the full inhabitants revolves round 5600 college students whereas over 50,000 college students apply to FUDMA yearly. This suggests that yearly, solely a bit portion of whole candidates are thought of the 12 months in 12 months out. These few consist solely of those that did exceptionally nicely in its FUDMA Submit Utme.
To be a part of these few, rapidly get a replica of the FUDMA Submit JAMB Previous Questions by following the information under.
To get the utmost impact of the standard of the data discovered on this put up, it can be crucial you learn to the top. This text solutions the next:
What’s the Nature of FUDMA Submit UTME?
FUDMA POST UTME is a screening train organized for candidates who rating at the very least 160 within the UTME. Let me present you what your examination will seem like.
Now, think about strolling into the examination corridor to sit down for the supposed FUDMA Submit UTME screening train after working towards extensively with our previous questions and also you move your questions so simply and in report time.
That’s actually what working towards with correct previous questions can do for you.
Why Do you Actually Want the FUDMA Previous Questions?
Getting a excessive rating in JAMB is so lovely that you should not take probabilities with the subsequent hurdle.
And also you would possibly even assume that you’re sensible by studying the identical textbooks that helped you move your UTME as you put together for the FUDMA Submit UTME examination. The reality is the 2 exams are solely totally different, so utilizing the identical examine materials won’t be so efficient.
You want this materials as a result of it’s the proper materials for you. It’ll introduce you to the query sample and particular targets the examiners are looking for.
If you buy the FUDMA POST UTME Previous Questions and Solutions, you should have entry to our crew of specialists. They are going to join you to your colleagues and likewise give very important info and fixed follow-up to land your admission in FUDMA.
We’ve got gathered previous questions and solutions courting way back to 12 months of inception and have found FUDMA at all times repeats their previous questions that many of the questions are repeated. The reassurance you should have is all of the questions on the examination day is not going to simply be acquainted.
They are going to absolutely be the identical questions or its kind you had solved in FUDMA Submit Utme Previous Questions and Solutions. That is one thing to leverage on, a certain move knowledge and a very good option to observe your readiness for the Submit UTME at FUDMA.
On the finish of your FUDMA Submit UTME examination, you’ll really feel like a champion, realizing that you’ve handed your exams with much less stress and a lot accuracy.
Find out how to Get the FUDMA Submit UTME Previous Questions and Solutions
1Our compiled extensively detailed FUDMA Submit UTME previous questions value N1,000 to your topic mixture and to get it, observe the steps under:
STEP 1: Choose Your Topic Mixture
You’ll write the identical topic mixture you wrote in UTME for theFUDMA Submit-UTME. So, now we have compiled the topic mixture you wrote in UTME primarily based on the course you utilized for in FUDMA.
Subsequently, all you want do is specify the course you utilized for within the description of your cost.
STEP 2: Choose Your Fee Methodology
There are three strategies of buying our unique FUDMA Submit UTME previous questions and reply. They’re:
1. Debit Card
2. Financial institution Switch
3. Direct Financial institution Deposit
For any of the cost technique above, you’ll be paying into the account particulars under:
Account Title: Silicon Africa Tech Restricted
Account Quantity: 0546392167
Financial institution Title: GT BANK
STEP 3: Affirmation of Fee
When you select the Debit Card choice, you’ll enter your card particulars and electronic mail tackle. Upon cost, you’re going to get a mail of the previous query you had chosen in Step One.
When you select Financial institution switch, kind within the description of cost: “The Kind of FUDMA Submit UTME Previous Query you’re buying.” e.g “FUDMA Electrical Engineering Previous Query.” Then contact the quantity under or electronic mail tackle with proof of cost and you’re going to get your Previous Query immediately.
When you select Direct Financial institution deposit, make cost to the account particulars above, then ship the next info to the telephone quantity or electronic mail under:
1. Depositors Title
2. Teller Quantity
3. Quantity Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free FUDMA Submit UTME Previous Questions and Solutions – Engineering
Select the proper reply from the checklist of choices under.
1. An air bubble rises from the underside to the highest of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The amount of the bubble slightly below the floor is 2.5 cm3. Discover its quantity on the backside of the dam, if the atmospheric stress is equal to 10 m of water.
A. 2.Zero cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal provide of warmth it’s discovered that the piece of iron turns into a lot hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the precise warmth of iron is greater than that of water
B. iron is in strong kind
C. water is in liquid kind
D. the precise warmth of water is greater than that of iron
E. the precise warmth of iron is infinite
3. Of two an identical tuning forks with pure frequency 256Hz, one is loaded in order that Four beats per second are heard when they’re sounded collectively. What’s the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of three x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the printed is_____.
A. 240.Zero m
C. 375.Zero m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A slender beam of white gentle may be break up up into totally different colors by a glass prism. The proper clarification is that______.
A. white gentle is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colors of the white gentle
C. white gentle has undergone whole inside reflection within the prism
D. totally different colors of white gentle journey with totally different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above response is______.
A. a redox response during which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox response during which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox response as a result of there is no such thing as a oxidant within the response equation
D. not a redox response as a result of there is no such thing as a reductant within the response equation
7. What number of unpaired electrons are within the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metallic M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 answer. This exhibits that_____.
A. electrons stream from zinc to M
B. M is extra electropositive than zinc
C. M is extra electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is extra electropositive than M
9. Rising the stress of a fuel,______.
A. lowers the common kinetic vitality of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the fuel
C. decreases the temperature of the fuel
D. will increase the density of the fuel
E. will increase the quantity of the fuel
10. A amount of electrical energy liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum shall be liberated from its salt by an identical quantity of electrical energy?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.Three g
In every of the questions under, select the choice nearest in that means to the phrase(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant companion in our trade.
A. An vital
B. An influential
C. An excellent
D. A outstanding
12. Regardless of the assertion credited to some authorities officers, we nonetheless have our misgivings about their actual intentions.
13. Modesty is one in every of our trainer’s most salient traits.
14. All of us praised the coed’s leaders for his or her intrepid stand through the disaster.
15. The chairman’s response was a storm in a teacup.
A. appropriate for the event
B. much less critical than it gave the impression to be
C. extra critical than needed
D. tremendously diminished in scope
These are a few of the questions you’d come throughout in your FUDMA Submit UTME. Need extra?